For over 100 years, Williams & Williams has partnered with the end users (buyers and sellers) of real property. With an operating footprint in all 50 states as well as the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, the company has a proven performance record for all types of real estate sales including residential, commercial, farms and ranches, and luxury estates.
On Tuesday, February 26th, at 4:00 PM CST, anxious bidders will gather for the auction of a large, 4BR/2.5BA log home on 414 +/- acres. Located in Wagoner, Oklahoma, the property will be sold in 7 parcels with nominal opening bids. This home is perfectly suited for hunters and outdoor enthusiasts. This sprawling property is convenient to both Wagoner and Coweta, and is an easy commute to Broken Arrow or Tulsa via the Muskogee Turnpike. Bidders are invited to attend the open public inspections prior to the sale. Two have been scheduled; February 17th and 24th from 1-4 PM.
- Parcel 1: 25.05 +/- acres with a 4BR/2.5BA log home with gated entry. The beautifully crafted home features river rock design and has extensive knotty pine finishes with an impressive fireplace separating the dining room and living room. The split floorplan boasts a master suite with a luxurious master bathroom, walk-in closets, and double doors that open to the pool/deck area. The land on this parcel is mostly cleared and includes a Morton building/shop.
- Parcel 2: 115.91+/- acres with cleared pastures and tree thickets. This parcel contains a couple of ponds and one appears to have been used for irrigation or flood control of older pecan tree grove. Access is on S 4230 Rd.
- Parcel 3: 106.45 +/- acres with frontage on Billy Creek to the east. Parcel 3 also has a dammed pond that can be used to control irrigation or flood water. An old hunting blind is located on this parcel as well. This parcel contains a lot of cleared pasture with wooded and boggy areas to the west. Access is from S 4230 Rd.
- Parcel 4: 17.47+/- acres with a pond and shoreline along an oxbow of the McClellen-Kerr Arkansas River Navigation System.
- Parcel 5: 10.36+/- acre building site that is mostly clear with S 4230 Rd frontage.
- Parcel 6: 61.71+/- acres that is mostly wooded with ponds and frontage along an oxbow of the McClellen-Kerr Arkansas River Navigation System. Access is from S 4230 Rd.
- Parcel 7: 69.88+/- acres of pasture, woods and a pond with building sites. Access is from Hwy 51.
Buyers will have the option of bidding on these parcels at the auction site, or live online. Contact Williams & Williams for details, terms & conditions, disclosures, maps and other information pertaining to this February 26th land auction in Wagoner, Oklahoma.
Watch for their banner ads appearing now on our entire network of land for sale websites: LANDFLIP, LOTFLIP, FARMFLIP and RANCHFLIP.
If you have questions or would like to speak with someone about banner advertising, call us at 877-339-LAND (5263) or send an email.