Searching for a platform where you can share your awesome content? Well, you’re in luck. LANDTHINK, one of the industry’s leading websites for providing land investing knowledge and advice for land professionals, buyers and enthusiasts, is looking for high-quality content writers to join our panel of contributors.
LANDTHINK receives thousands of page views each day, and we can make sure you get a full exposure of your work. Writing for us will certainly allow you to reach an expansive audience and help you achieve your professional goals.
What you get for becoming a Guest Contributor for LANDTHINK:
- Authorship credit for the post
- Regular contributors have the opportunity to set up a Gravatar (a short bio and headshot/logo will appear below your article
- The opportunity to include links to your website and social media accounts, which will be embedded in your author bio
We currently have some of the brightest minds in the industry sharing their knowledge with our audience, and we’re looking to add to our panel. Share your tips, knowledge, experiences or helpful video (accompanied by a written summary) relating to different land categories like buying, selling, owning, and lifestyle. The LANDTHINK NETWORK recently launched AUCTIONFLIP and COMMERCIALFLIP, so we’re especially interested in land industry professionals who can provide knowledge about rural and urban commercial property and leasing, as well as buying and selling property at auction.
All guest contributions must comply with the following criteria:
- You must own the rights to the article
- Topic must be relevant to the land industry
- We prefer that your work is unpublished elsewhere (including personal blogs)
- No press releases or self promotion
- We reserve the right to make minor revisions and edits for style and SEO
- Submit as a Word Doc or Google Doc
- If a topic is lengthy, it can be published as Part 1, 2, and 3, etc.
We think you’ll find it very rewarding! Once you’ve penned that great piece, let us know. We do ask for patience, as it might take a few days for our team to review and discuss your article or video submission and determine if it is a good fit for publication on LANDTHINK.
If it is accepted, we will contact you via email. We look forward to reading your articles and hope to see your work on LANDTHINK soon!