Stretching eleven miles along the ridge of Utah’s Wasatch Mountains lies Wasatch Peaks Ranch, 20 square miles of the most spectacularly pristine recreational land for sale in the West. Consisting of approximately 12,740 acres, the Wasatch Peaks Ranch is unmatched in location, just 35 minutes from Salt Lake City and its international airport. Offering private skiing, this well-preserved alpine environment includes 400 inches of annual snowfall and one of the longest heli-ski runs in the U.S. (4,600 vertical). The ranch controls a continuous ridgeline comprising 24 peaks and 15 bowls on the property and adjoining National Forest lands. Listed at $39,000,000.
Recreational options abound with fly-fishing along 1.75 miles of the Weber River, big game trophy hunting, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and other recreational pursuits on over 80 miles of trails and unlimited access to the bordering forest. Rising from 4,820 feet to 9,570 feet at the ridgeline, this mountain ranch property has numerous ponds, creeks, meadows, hillsides and draws. Enjoy your own private sanctuary, exclusive mountain club, or consider the incredible development potential. Just 15 minutes to downtown Ogden, 10 minutes to Snowbasin Resort, and 45 minutes to Park City, the Wasatch Peaks Ranch offers an unrivaled investment opportunity in an ideal location for owning land.
- 12,740 acres / 20 square miles of pristine alpine terrain within Utah’s famed Wasatch Mountains, featuring elevations ranging from 4,820 to 9,570 feet
- Located just 35 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City and the Salt Lake International Airport, the ranch is also 15 minutes from downtown Ogden and 10 minutes from the world class Snowbasin Resort
- The ranch, combined with the adjacent National Forest, has a continuous ridgeline of 11 miles that includes 24 peaks, 15 bowls and cirques, plus a 4,600 foot vertical rise
- Potential uses include a private year-round club, a destination resort, or alpine retreat
- Stunning scenery includes alpine, subalpine, montane forests, gambel oak woodlands, sagebrush, steppe, meadows/pasture and riparian areas
- 25 miles of boundary within the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest provides additional recreational opportunities including heli-skiing
- Eleven creeks weave through the ranch for 35 miles from their alpine origin to the Weber River, 80 miles of hiking, mountain biking, ATV, and equestrian trails
- Average annual snowfall of 400+ inches
- Unique geological features include the Deep Creek & Line Creek gorges plus an alpine glacier
- Currently zoned for one residential dwelling per 160 acres, the ranch is also considered a candidate for a master planned development (MPD) under Morgan County’s Forestry and also Multiple Use with options to include within Resort Special District (RSD) ordinance
- A private wildlife preserve provides big game hunting within a Cooperative Wildlife Management Unit (CWMU) with permits for mule deer, elk and moose
Wasatch Peaks Ranch is listed for sale by Mirr Ranch Group, the leading ranch real estate company in the American West and Patagonia. Their extensive experience with all things ranch – from water rights to hunting tags, from ranch management to conservation easements – coupled with a passion for the West, is really what sets Mirr Ranch Group apart from the rest.
Mirr Ranch Group recently upgraded to a Pro account and we’re proud they choose to advertise their ranches for sale on LANDFLIP. If you are considering selling or purchasing a ranch property, visit their website at www.mirrranchgroup.com and contact them today.
Learn more about advertising your ranch for sale on the LANDFLIP NETWORK of websites (LANDFLIP, FARMFLIP, RANCHFLIP, LOTFLIP and AUCTIONFLIP).