AFM Land Sales is pleased to announce the exclusive offering of The King Farm in Bleckley County, Georgia. Located along the Ocmulgee River farm belt, the King Farm is an excellent opportunity to purchase both premier farmland and investment grade timberland in one offering. The combination of size, soil types, location, timber volume, wildlife and water resources makes this Georgia farm for sale an ideal farmland offering and investment opportunity available in Central Georgia.
The acreage of this farmland for sale is dominated by a diverse age class distribution of merchantable and pre-merchantable pine plantations offering an alternate income stream. This area is known for its productive soils positioned for strong biological growth, product shifts and price appreciation. Listed at $4,600,000.
Property Attributes Include:
- 1432 +/- contiguous acres located in Bleckley County, Georgia
- Approximately 600 +/- acres of productive irrigated and dry farmland
- 5 new center pivot Valley Irrigation Systems, 2013, 2014, and 2015 models
- Three, 16” wells, 360-392 ft. deep, 1500 GPM capacity
- 595 acres of planted Loblolly Pine ranging from 1981—2015
- Over 20,000 total merchantable pine tons
- Future cash flows from timber production
- Excellent interior road system accessing all areas of property
- Ideal lake sites
- Over 2500 ft. of Shellstone Creek frontage
- Bordered by large private and state-owned lands
- Outdoor recreation— deer, turkey, hogs, ducks, and doves
- Convenient to I-75, Macon, Atlanta, and I-16
This farm and timberland for sale is offered by Nathan Greer with AFM Land Sales, a rural real estate brokerage with more than 40 years of experience. The staff at AFM Land Sales is devoted full-time to the marketing of timberland investments, recreational/hunting tracts, plantations and farm properties. Their real estate staff provides extensive direct market exposure via a network of offices in multiple states.
Because AFM Land Sales has a LANDFLIP Professional Account, land buyers can effortlessly view maps, points of interests and location boundaries with LANDFLIP’s enhanced mapping features. Contact AFM Land Sales for more information on this property as well as other properties currently offered for sale.
To learn more about featuring your listing(s) on LANDFLIP for increased exposure, call 877-339-5263 or send an email. Whether it’s opening a new account, featuring a listing, or designing an eye-catching banner, we can help you design a marketing plan to get your listing sold!