In North Texas, the Wynne name needs no introduction, but, even for such a storied family, Toddie Lee Wynne Sr. left indelible marks on Texas history—AMLICO, the Dallas Cowboys, Six Flags Over Texas, Wynnewood, and the Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas, to name a few. Now, with 7 generations of fond memories and gratitude, the descendants of Toddie Lee Wynne are offering their historic Star Brand Ranch to the marketplace for the first time in 160 years, and they are excited to see the next owners write their own history there and add new chapters to the long legacy of this exceptional and beloved estate ranch for sale.
Star Brand Ranch is located in Kaufman County, approximately 30 minutes from downtown Dallas, in Texas’ Blackland Prairie region. The ranch is divided by 3 miles of US Highway 175 frontage immediately west of Kaufman, Texas. The southern branch is 3,460+/- acres, and features all of the ranch’s historical improvements and facilities. The northern branch of Star Brand Ranch is 1,360+/- acres. All of the ranch’s homes and improvements are located at higher elevations with a critical focus on offering owners and guests memorable views of the ranch.
- 1,600+/- acres of highly improved grazing pastures
- 600+/- acres of improved mesquite pastures
- 1,550+/- acres of wooded pastures with native grasses
- 920+/- acres of cultivated farm land
- 3,460 sq. ft. “Big House”
- 3,000 sq. ft. two-story Trail House
- Five matching ranch-hand homes
- 10,000 sq. ft. entertaining space in the Main Lodge
- 26 individual rooms and en-suite bathrooms (sleeps over 50)
- 4,800+/- sq. ft. family office building
- Nearly 23,000 sq. ft. of metal shops and barns
- 2,500 +/- sq. ft. horse barn
- 26+/- acre Big Lake
- 55 lakes and ponds on the ranch
- King’s Creek / Big Brushy Creek / Little Brushy Creek
- Panoramic views from hilltops
- Privately developed levee and contour irrigation system (no government easements or programs)
- The “Star Brand” livestock brand is one of the oldest registered brands in the state of Texas
- Remarkable dove & waterfowl hunting
Star Brand Ranch is listed for sale by Cash McWhorter with Hortenstine Ranch Company. Contact Cash McWhorter and visit their website at www.hrcranch.com for detailed listing information and disclosures on this Texas land for sale.
Hortenstine Ranch Company is focused on rural, recreational, and farm & ranch property sales. Their diverse and talented team can deliver the most advanced marketing strategies, ranch market analytics, professional mapping, photography, wildlife consultation, negotiation management, and representation for those buying land or selling land.
LANDFLIP is pleased that Hortenstine Ranch Company recently joined the LANDFLIP NETWORK as a Pro Account customer. The goal of Hortenstine Ranch Company is to produce successful real estate transactions where both buyers and sellers leave the closing table thoroughly satisfied. If you are looking for an agent to go above and beyond the standard requirements, contact them today.
Learn more about advertising your ranch for sale on the LANDFLIP NETWORK of websites (LANDFLIP, FARMFLIP, RANCHFLIP, LOTFLIP and AUCTIONFLIP).