This 49 acre sportsman/timberland tract located in Jones County, Georgia, is an ideal investment property. This area is well known for its high quality timberland presence and excellent hunting and it’s just minutes from Gray, Macon and I-75. The tract is ideal for a getaway tract in the Middle Georgia area. Listed at $130,910.
Property Attributes include:
- Fully Stocked Merchantable and Pre-Merchantable Pine Plantations
- Ideal Recreational Tract
- Excellent Frontage
- Power available at the tract
- Future Income and Cash Flow from Merchantable Pine
- 22 Acres of 7 Year Old Planted Pines
- 20 Acres of 19 Year Old Pine
- Convenient Located to Atlanta and Lake Oconee
- Excellent Food Sources for Deer, Turkey and Other Wild Game
This recreational/investment tract is listed for sale by Nathan Greer with AFM Land Sales, a rural real estate brokerage with more than 40 years of experience. The staff at AFM Land Sales is devoted full-time to the marketing of timberland investments, recreational/hunting tracts, plantations and farm properties. Their real estate staff provides extensive direct market exposure via a network of offices in multiple states.
Since they are a Professional Account subscriber, land buyers can effortlessly view maps, points of interests and location boundaries with LANDFLIP’s enhanced mapping features. Contact AFM Land Sales for more information on this property as well as other properties for sale across Georgia.
To learn more about becoming a LANDFLIP advertiser, click here.