This 1,285± Ac Ms Delta Hunting Land in Issaquena County, Mississippi is as good as it gets! Nestled a mile from the Mississippi River, this piece of paradise is an unbelievable recreational tract that is loaded with dove, world class Whitetail and thousands of Mallards, year in and year out. With a 1,500 sq. ft. camp house, storage containers and a skinning shed, all you have to do is show up and hunt. Listed at $2,505,700.
With 10 upland food plots in place and 11 duck holes with water control structures, buyer can shoot limits of mallards in the morning and whitetail in the evenings. This property has an extensive road system throughout, and there’s a large front porch for entertaining family and guests. Surrounded by thousands of acres of agriculture that grow the largest whitetails in Mississippi.
Additional Property Features:
- All acres enrolled in Wetland Reserve Program (WRP) for 15 years
- Property includes tractor, duck blinds, deer stands, feeders, shooting houses, and equipment
- 1,500 sq. ft., 3BD/2BA camp house that sleeps 8
- Covered porch, large kitchen, laundry room, and living room
- Over 2 miles of road frontage on Moon Lake Road
- Large Sea Land container for 4-wheelers, Rangers, deer stands, and other gear
- 20 x 20 skinning shed with commercial sink, hot water and two deer skinning stations
- Located 30 minutes north of Vicksburg, MS
This unique recreation tract is listed for sale by Gary Stewart, Broker with 4 Corner Properties. Their team is a unique group of real estate professionals, with an array of skills and expertise in sales and marketing, real estate acquisitions, timberland management, as well as oil and gas experience, to meet your real estate objectives both above and below the ground.
Whether buying or selling that special hunting/timber tract, dream home, or land investment opportunity, the team at 4 Corner Properties can guide you through each facet of the transaction.
Since they are a Professional Account subscriber, land buyers can effortlessly view maps, points of interests and location boundaries with LANDFLIP’s enhanced mapping features. Contact Gary Stewart for more information on this recreational property as well as other properties across the state of Mississippi.
To learn more about becoming a LANDFLIP advertiser or to feature your land for sale on our network of sites or in the weekly LANDFLIP Ledger, click here.