This is a great chance to own a well-managed 622.00 Acres Hunting Land, CRP in Franklin Parish, Louisiana! The property adjoins Big Lake Wildlife Management Area (WMA) and features a 3BR/2BA camp. Building off of the already excellent genetics in the area, this property has been transformed into a prized deer hunting tract.
Big Lake WMA is comprised of over 19,000 acres of excellent whitetail habitat and is well known for being the place where the Louisiana state record, James McMurray buck measuring 281 6/8 was taken. The camp sits on a 6 acre lot on HWY 555 and has access to Bayou Macon. An easement is in place to allow for access from the camp site to the property. Listed at $2,250,000.
- 3BR/2BA camp
- Large enclosed shop and covered shed for housing gear & equipment
- Well-maintained food plots and fruit trees provide year-round food sources
- Exceptional deer, small game, turkey and wood duck hunting
- Recently thinned timber allowed for an explosion of natural forage
- 5 acre dove field
- 90.1 acres enrolled in CRP with annual payments of $7,136 through Sep. 2025
- 100 acres of planted trees not encumbered by any program
Contact RecLand Realty, LLC, for details about this property, as well as other properties for sale in Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Texas. RecLand Realty, LLC, a leading land broker in the southeast United States, recently announced its partnership with Buck Commander® and Duck Commander® to become their “Duck & Buck Commander Endorsed Land Broker” for Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Texas & Iowa.
RecLand Realty is a LANDFLIP Professional Account customer and recently took advantage of the new Pro Package Deal and currently have eye-catching new banners running on our entire network of land for sale websites. The LANDFLIP team strives to provide excellent service to our loyal customers such as RecLand Realty and we look forward to extending an advertising partnership well into the future.
For details on advertising your land listings on LANDFLIP, click here.