Trophy Country, the well-known hunting, fishing, and recreational property will sell at a 3-day online auction November 6th-8th featuring seven parcels ranging from 74 acres to 1,007 acres. Located just north of Moberly, Missouri, in the heart of big deer country and directly underneath the Mississippi flyway. Decades ago, much of the property was mined for coal – creating beautiful topography, incredible wildlife habitat and an outdoor paradise.
Trophy Country has been surveyed into seven tracts that will be sold at auction November 6-8, 2023. Tract descriptions are as follows.
- Long Lake (1007+/- Acres) is the heart of the Trophy Country property. Long Lake has numerous lakes that provide incredible fishing, land-producing world-class hunting, and improvements and amenities. Multiple hayfields offer income some could easily be put into food plots.
- Tin Can (266+/- Acres) boasts a beautiful fishing lake known for premier crappie. Tin Can also offers incredible hunting opportunities and has a small tillable field on the south end.
- Upper & Lower Cedar (504+/- Acres) are home to trophy bass fishing and first-class hunting. Upper and Lower Cedar offers some of the most incredible build sites and exceptional views.
- Upper Duck (153+/- Acres) brings significant opportunities to the modest-sized tract. A nice-sized tillable field could be harvested or left as an incredible food source for wildlife, and the lakes offer premier fishing. The deer hunting on this tract is as good as it gets. The large amount of water is home to incredible fishing and duck hunting.
- Trails End (101+/- Acres) offers excellent access and has incredible privacy. The multiple lakes provide excellent fishing, and this tract is known for its fantastic deer hunting. Trails End tract has it all, with private lakes and excellent hunting. Access off the county road would make this a tremendous homesite.
- The Islands (165+/- Acres) create an exceptional recreational property. Existing blinds offer top-notch waterfowl hunting, and the lakes contain trophy bass. This tract has paved road frontage and is nearly 50 water, making it a fisherman’s paradise.
- Big Blue (74+/- Acres) is one of the most renowned fishing lakes in the Midwest. This 74+/- acres is home to a fantastic lake said to be over 90 feet deep that is home to excellent bass fishing. Big Blue is one of the most famous pits on the Trophy Country property and is easily accessible by paved road.
The auction tract Long Lake is 1007+/- acres and has the infrastructure and improvements within. The hunting lodge has a commercial kitchen, conference rooms, and plenty of open space inside the over 10,000 square feet building, and it also boasts fiber optic internet. Several other structures provide lodging and the ability to sleep over 50 people comfortably. Three large outbuildings are used for workshops, storage, and equipment sheds. Overlooking one of the beautiful stocked lakes is a 2-bedroom, 2-bath Manager’s Quarters with a detached garage.
Recreation at Trophy Country is world-class. Known for its history of successful hunting of trophy deer, turkey, and waterfowl, this land is a sportsman’s paradise.
These tracts consist of multiple lakes that have been stocked and conscientiously managed to make these lakes a world-class fishery. Species caught in the various lakes include largemouth bass, crappie, smallmouth bass, pike, perch, and catfish.
The large whitetail deer population on the recreational ranch has been under strict management practices for nearly 30 years. It has produced many Boone and Crockett whitetails harvested, with a handful reaching over the magical 200-Inch mark. Dozens of box blinds are already in prime locations and hunt-ready. Springtime in the Missouri woods can be summed up with gobbling turkeys and morel mushrooms. Despite the declining Turkey numbers across the Midwest, Trophy Country’s management program has made this acreage an exception to that trend. It is currently home to a booming population of Eastern Wild Turkeys. The fertile ground is also the perfect habitat for morel mushrooms in large quantities. With several hundred acres of levy-controlled wetlands, the East and Northwest portions of the ranch offer some of the finest duck habitat possible. Tens of thousands of ducks and geese make use of this incredible habitat every year.
The hunting ranch also consists of a small amount of high-producing tillable ground and several hundred acres of high-quality hay ground.
This Missouri land for sale auction is being conducted by Hayden Outdoors Real Estate. Please see the Trophy Country Auction Brochure and Terms & Conditions for additional parcel maps & information.
Hayden Outdoors Real Estate is a family owned real estate company and brokerage with a background in the cattle and ranching business.
LANDFLIP is proud to have Hayden Outdoors as a Professional Account Customer and Partner. Contact their team for details about their current properties for sale and look for their display ads across our network of sites.
To learn more about advertising your land for sale on the LANDFLIP NETWORK call us at 877-339-LAND (5263).