Macallan Real Estate is pleased to present the Swygert Lake Tract for sale. The Swygert Lake Tract is a 411+/- acre recreational property, located in Northeast Meriwether County, just 40 miles south of downtown Atlanta. This property exemplifies seclusion without taking you far from home. The 18+ acre lake, gently rolling topography, and open pastures would provide a grand setting for a private ranch, while the woods and streams attract game for the perfect hunting retreat. The beauty and bountiful natural resources of the Swygert Lake Tract provide limitless potential for a lover of the outdoors.
- 411 +/- Acres
- Zoned A-5 Agricultural in Meriwether County
- 2017 taxes: $1,926.32
- Northern Tract 200 +/- Acres
- Southern Tract 211+/- Acres
- Located 40 Miles South of Downtown Atlanta
- Half a Mile East of Hwy 74/85
- 2 Access Points Off of Swygert Road
- 3,100 FT of Road Frontage on Northside of Swygert Road
- 1,500 FT of Road Frontage on Southside of Swygert Road
- 18+ Acre Lake on Northern Tract
- 1 +/- Acre Pond on the Southern Tract
- Roughly 300 Acres of Rolling Pastureland
- Roughly 100 Acres of Mixed Timberland
This recreational land for sale is offered by Heath Milligan, of Macallan Real Estate. Macallan Real Estate, LLC, is a comprehensive brokerage firm focusing on commercial, residential and land sales across Georgia, Florida, Alabama and South Carolina. Representative clients include families, trusts, foundations, financial institutions and REITs. With more than 50 years of combined experience in development and brokerage, Macallan’s principals focus on putting the interests of their clients first.
Heath is one of LANDFLIP’s newest Pro Sellers in 2019, and he specializes in the acquisition, disposition and development of land around the Southeastern United States as well as land consulting and management. We’re proud he chooses to showcase his Georgia land for sale on the LANDFLIP NETWORK.
To learn more about advertising your land for sale on the LANDFLIP NETWORK call us at 877-339-LAND (5263).