Northeastern Arizona is land of scenic vistas, clean mountain air and quiet seclusion. It is home to free roaming herds of elk, deer and antelope which feed on its rich native range grasses and find shelter within its evergreen woodlands. Horizon Ranch is a small collection of private, 37 acre ranch parcels now available for private deeding in this lush high country wilderness 25 minutes north of St. Johns, Arizona.
This Arizona ranchland for sale is situated high atop the scenic Colorado Plateau. At a cool, clear 6,200’ elevation, the land is spread out over a series of high set ridge lines and gently rolling hills that blend into areas of lush open meadows carpeted with mountain wildflowers and nutrient rich grasses. There are a variety of landscapes and view orientations to choose from; aromatic evergreens, gently rolling terrain, and sweeping wilderness views are all here. The land remains in a pristine natural condition.
Properties within Horizon Ranch offer:
- A variety of building sites and solar exposures
- Far-reaching views across surrounding mountains and valleys
- Many parcels border State of Arizona Trust lands, providing a quiet & scenic backdrop
- Parcels are served by graded ranch roads
- Legal-title insured access to each Horizon Ranch property
- Soft soils provide the perfect growing medium for abundant yields of vegetables and fruits
- No CC&R’s (deed restrictions) and no homeowner’s association dues
- Liberal zoning allows owners to use their land for residential, recreational, & agricultural uses
- RV use and camping is allowed
- Build on your land whenever you wish and however you wish
- Anasazi Indian artifacts are commonly found throughout the ranch
The weather at this elevation is ideal for owning recreational land. The White Mountains to the south, together with the Mogollon Rim to the west, form an almost continuous barrier protecting the area from severe winters and creating a warm semi-arid climate. Horizon Ranch averages 325 days of sunshine each year, allowing its property owners the ability to enjoy outdoor activities year-round.
Domestic and irrigation water is via private wells- you can drill your own on your land. Horizon Ranch sits atop the largest and most dependable groundwater source in northern Arizona, the Coconino Aquifer. As a Horizon Ranch owner, you have drilling rights into this abundant aquifer at depths that are economical. With such an abundance of groundwater below the ranch, the state water department exempts ranch owners from the requirement to obtain a permit prior to drilling.
If you want large parcel ownership in a quiet wilderness setting, then you will want to walk the properties of Horizon Ranch and choose the perfect one for you and your family. Your investment in Horizon Ranch will not only fulfill today’s dream of land ownership, it can also be a valuable legacy to hand down to future generations of your family yet to come. Prices start at $22,900.
These Arizona ranches for sale are offered by Richard Peagler with First United Realty, a third generation, family owned company, that for over 35 years has helped over 12,000 families fulfill their dream of buying land. First United Realty is a Professional Account subscriber and currently has this property listing showcased on the LANDFLIP NETWORK. Contact Richard for more detailed information on this property as well as other Arizona land for sale.
To learn more about advertising your ranch for sale on the LANDFLIP NETWORK call us at 877-339-LAND (5263).