For the first time in a generation one of South Carolina’s finest historic Lowcountry plantations, Pleasant Hill Plantation, is available. Featuring over 100 acres of duck impoundments, quail woods, a 25 +/- acre lake, and located just an hour from Hilton Head and Savannah with a valuable Hampton and Jasper County address. This is one of the top properties on the market in recent memory for a plantation in the 1800 acre range.
Pleasant Hill Plantation is a soul-inspiring, historical property that is the culmination of generations of high quality wildlife and timber management. Whether you are looking for quality duck hunting, trophy whitetails, spring gobblers, bass fishing, or quail there is something available all year round. This is an extremely diverse recreational property with endless options. Simply stated, it’s the total package. Listed at $8,225,000.
- 1,845 +/- total acres
- Contained by 25 acres of dikes
- Two deep water wells with line shaft pumps
- 3BD/2BA plantation house, circa 1890
- Newly constructed, state of the art quail flight pen
- Newly constructed clubhouse with state-of-the-art appliances
- Newly constructed, 2BD/2BA, two-story barn/bunk house w/ full kitchen and dining area
- 25 +/- acre showplace lake with excellent bass and bream fishing
- 7-stall horse barn
- Newly renovated guest cottage with half kitchen and dining area
- Main equipment barn with manager’s office/house
- Located less than 40 miles to Palmetto Bluff in Bluffton, South Carolina
- Estimated timber value north of $1,220,000
- High population of whitetail deer and eastern wild turkeys and prime early release quail woods
- Potential annual hunting lease value of duck impoundments north of $100,000 gross
- 20 miles from the public airport
- No conservation easements
- May be divided
For complete listing details, please contact CJ Brown, with Jon Kohler & Associates or visit their website at www.jonkohler.com. Jon Kohler & Associates is a real estate brokerage, marketing, and advisor firm and is the leading authority on plantations, ranches, and high quality properties in the Southeast. Over the past 26 years, they have developed a specialty brokerage, representing the major landowners and investors in the high quality land niche. Jon Kohler & Associates primarily caters to high net worth individuals and investor groups who expect a high level of specialty knowledge beyond what a typical brokerage is able to provide.
Learn more about showcasing your South Carolina land for sale on the LANDFLIP NETWORK. If you have questions or would like to speak with someone about becoming a LANDFLIP customer or about display advertising for your business or service, call us at 877-339-LAND (5263).