For more than 80 years, United Country Real Estate has helped America rediscover a dream that’s as old as America itself; love of the land, and the dream of owning property. United Country Real Estate is the nation’s largest and only organization of real estate professionals and auctioneers with more than 4,000 agents and approximately 700 offices in the small towns and cities of rural America.
On Saturday, April 25th, at 10:00 AM, bidders will assemble for the auction of a Pistachio / Pecan Farm & Equipment in Otero County, New Mexico. Approximately 97 total acres will be available, and will be offered in 3 tracts.
Rarely does the opportunity come along to bid on a uniquely special pistachio and pecan orchard. The farm consists of 97 +/- acres of irrigated farm land. Offered in 3 tracts, the property includes (2) farm houses and 1 mobile home, shop buildings, plus harvesting/processing equipment, tractors and personal property to be sold separately.
Tract #1: 163 Appler Road, La Luz, NM (5 miles south of Tularosa)
- 20 +/- acres
- 1,300 +/- mature irrigated pistachio trees
- 1 traditional home & 1 manufactured home (current rental income)
- 60 x 30 metal shop building w/ concrete floor
- Electric irrigation well w/ above ground irrigation
- Rental/farm income potential
Tract #2: 98 Pecos Road, Tularosa, NM
- 40.49 +/- acres
- 1,000 +/- mature pecan trees
- 26 +/- acres of open farm land
- Electric subsurface irrigation w/ small concrete barn
Tract #3: 229 Pecos Road, Tularosa, NM
- 37 +/- acres
- 750 +/- mature pecan trees
- 2,000 +/- mature pistachio trees
- 1,000 +/- immature/grafting stage new stock trees
- Subsurface irrigation with turbine pump and natural gas power unit
- Manufactured home & shop building, making a great farm headquarters location
*Harvesting/processing equipment, tractors and personal property will be sold separately.
The auction will be held on-site, on Tract 2, located at 98 Pecos Rd., Tularosa, New Mexico. An auction representative will also be onsite at Tract 2 on Saturday, April 18th, and Friday, April 24th, from 10 AM – 4 PM. For viewing information or to schedule an appointment contact Travis Birdsong at 573-429-7069.
Contact United Country – Birdsong Auction & Real Estate Group, LLC or visit their website for complete details, terms & conditions, disclosures, maps, and other information pertaining to this April 25th farm auction in New Mexico.
LANDFLIP is proud that United Country Real Estate chooses to advertise their land auctions on LANDFLIP. Browse all of United Country’s land listings and auctions on our entire network of land for sale websites: LANDFLIP, LOTFLIP, FARMFLIP and RANCHFLIP.
To learn more about becoming a LANDFLIP advertiser, click here. If you have questions or would like to speak with someone about banner advertising for your business or service, call us at 877-339-LAND (5263).