AFM Real Estate is pleased to present Knot Hill Knoll, located in Houston County, Georgia, totaling 150 +/- acres of prime development property nestled in the heart of Georgia, minutes from the thriving city of Perry.
Situated approximately 75 miles south of Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Central Georgia, the development land centers in the heart of Houston County three miles west of downtown Perry, Georgia. Perry, recognized as the place “Where Georgia Comes Together”, is an inclusive, quiet, thriving city with a lively downtown square featuring popular shops, renowned restaurants, and green space for gatherings for families, neighbors, and visitors. Downtown Perry is a safe, clean, inviting, and walkable place that proudly maintains its historic, small-town culture and charm while providing new and diverse business, entertainment, and residential opportunities.
150 +/- Acres of Highly Productive Development Land
- All utilities available
- Triple frontage along Perry Parkway, Airport Road, and Sam Nunn Blvd
- 900 +/- feet or ½ mile of frontage along Airport Road
- 2050 +/- feet or .375 miles of frontage along Perry Parkway
- 1005 +/- feet or .182 miles of frontage along Hwy 341/Sam Nunn Boulevard
- ½ mile to Perry Houston County Airport
- Level topography – development ready
- ½ Mile to I-75, Perry Parkway ramp
- 3 Miles west of downtown Perry
- 1 Mile from Sam Nunn Boulevard I-75 N/S ramp
Houston County and Perry, Georgia Facts:
- Perry, Georgia, population – 20,665 2021 Census
- Perry, Georgia – One of the most rapidly growing communities in Georgia
- 75 miles south of Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- Home to Georgia National Fair Grounds and Agricenter
- Home to Georgia’s Robins Air Force Base
- Houston County Healthcare – two full-service hospitals with 250+ beds
- Houston County – 14th largest county in Georgia
- Designated as one of Georgia’s entrepreneur friendly communities
- One of the lowest property tax rates in the Middle Georgia area
- Houston County public school system – Georgia Schools of Excellence and National Schools of Excellence
- Large utility capacity as served by a combination of municipal and private systems
This Georgia land for sale is offered by Nathan Greer, with AFM Real Estate, who’ve been helping landowners manage, sell, buy, improve, and enjoy millions of acres of land for over 50 years. With land transactions valued at over $3 billion, American Forest Management have the most experienced and technically talented professionals in the industry. Unlike average real estate generalists, their sales people are land specialists having commercial, forestry, appraisal, farming and wildlife management backgrounds.
Nathan Greer is a Professional Seller and we’re proud he chooses to advertise his land for sale on the LANDFLIP NETWORK. Contact him for more information on this property or to schedule a showing.
To advertise your land for sale on the LANDFLIP NETWORK, call 877-339-5263. Whether it’s opening a new account, showcasing a listing, or creating an eye-catching display ads, we can help you design a marketing plan to get your listing sold.