AFM Land Sales, LLC is pleased to announce the exclusive offering of Yellow River Farms in Newton County, Georgia. Located along the Yellow River corridor, this offering is an excellent opportunity to purchase both premier and investment grade Georgia timberland for sale in one offering.
The combination of size, soil types, location, timber volume, wildlife and water resources make this an ideal land investment opportunity available just outside the Atlanta area. The acreage is dominated by a diverse age class distribution of merchantable and pre-merchantable pine plantations offering an alternate income stream. This area is known for its productive soils positioned for strong biological growth, product shifts and price appreciation.
Property Attributes Include:
- 399 +/- contiguous acres
- 230 +/- acres of planted Loblolly Pine (ranging from 4 to 26 years old)
- Approximately 145 Acres of mature upland and bottomland hardwood
- Over 18,500 total merchantable pine tons
- Over 14,000 total merchantable hardwood tons
- Conservation easement opportunities
- Future cash flow from timber production
- Excellent interior road system accessing all areas of property
- Ideal lake sites
- Over 4000 feet of Yellow River frontage
- Bordered by large private land owners
- Outdoor recreation with Deer, Turkey, Hog, Duck, and Dove hunting opportunities
- Convenient to I-75, I-20, Atlanta, and Covington
This timberland property is listed for sale by Nathan Greer with AFM Land Sales, a rural real estate brokerage with more than 40 years of experience. The staff at AFM Land Sales is devoted full-time to the marketing of timberland investments, recreational/hunting tracts, plantations and farm land for sale.
To learn more about featuring your listing(s) on LANDFLIP for increased exposure, call 877-339-5263 or send an email. Whether it’s opening a new account, featuring a listing, or designing an eye-catching banner, we can help you design a marketing plan to get your listing sold!