Comprised of 1,145 acres, this Picturesque Cattle Farm in Upson County, Georgia, is a unique investment opportunity. It has been owned by the same family for over 60 years, and is one of the largest cattle farms on the market in Georgia. This property has it all- pastureland, river frontage, and a managed timber stand. Listed at $3,435,000.
- 2 miles of Flint River frontage
- Over 700 acres of lush fenced pasture
- Beautiful bluffs with long range views of the river
- Private beach on the south end for recreation
- Family owned for over 60 years
- Lake sites in the managed timber stands
- Some of the best hunting in Middle Georgia
- Good road system for thorough access
- Future stream mitigation opportunities with over 15,000 linear feet
- One of the largest cattle farms on the market in Georgia
This property is listed for sale by Adam Griffin with Georgia Land Company, a full service brokerage company specializing in land investments across the state of Georgia. Georgia Land Company has land to suit the needs of investors, sportsmen, or recreational users. As strong advocates of good land stewardship practices, Georgia Land Company enjoys helping landowners accomplish their timber, wildlife, recreation and aesthetic goals.
Georgia Land Company is a LANDFLIP Professional Account customer and recently took advantage of the new Pro Package Deal and currently have two eye-catching banners running on our entire network of land for sale websites. The LANDFLIP team strives to provide excellent service to our loyal customers such as Georgia Land Company and we look forward to extending an advertising partnership well into the future.
For details on advertising your land listings on LANDFLIP, click here.