REALSTACK is a digital marketing and software firm serving the land and outdoor lifestyle industries. Founded in 2012 by Chad Polk as a digital marketing firm for mid-sized businesses, the company quickly found its niche because of its founders’ passions- land and the outdoor lifestyle. Today REALSTACK is quickly becoming a leader in the rural land and outdoor lifestyle markets by providing sales driven digital marketing services and software.
For land pros, REALSTACK is the first to:
- Deliver land brokerage websites plus listing exports to online advertising sites in one system
- Offer a CRM tool built just for land professionals
- Create a private sales comps repository to store and search your comparable sales data
- Generate listing performance reports per listing to monitor each property marketing
- Provide best-in-class photo editor software for land brokerages
- Track and manage your deals pipeline for land brokers
REALSTACK’s “ONE System” seamlessly integrates a complete brokerage website platform with listing management, property feeds, lead management, reporting, and private comparables.
In 2018, LANDFLIP announced it had integrated with REALSTACK. LANDFLIP and its network of land for sale websites was added to LandSync, REALSTACK’s system to feed land brokerage listings to any online advertising website automatically. REALSTACK brokerages can input their listings once and then have those completed listings synchronized with their MY LANDFLIP account. Leads from LANDFLIP go directly into REALSTACK’s CRM.
Investing in REALSTACK and LANDFLIP offers a slew of advantages for brokerages of different types and sizes. By utilizing both REALSTACK and LANDFLIP, land brokers can better manage their business, make wise decisions, improve business processes, and close the gap between tools and platforms.
LANDFLIP partners with the best companies and professional associations in the land real estate industry that share similar core values. We are proud to have REALSTACK in our partner network and we see opportunity for future collaborations.
Contact LANDFLIP if you would like to explore a relationship with us.