Here is a rare opportunity to own one ownership/membership share and camp in Lookout Point Land Co, LLC. This 6200 Acres Fishing Land, Hunting in East Carroll Parish, Louisiana, is located on the Mississippi River. Buyers will own a turn-key, family-oriented membership in a company that owns over 6200 acres of prime Mississippi River bottom hunting ground.
The tract is comprised of two parcels, closely situated and inside the levee at Transylvania, Louisiana. The club has been on a user-friendly management program for over five years that is helping to grow large and mature bucks. The club utilizes DMAP for gathering and analyzing biological harvest data to manage the health and size of the herd. A reputable wildlife biologist manages the DMAP program for the membership. In addition to deer, duck, turkey and small game hunting, there are several lakes providing excellent fishing.
The Club has no debt and the annual expenses for deer feed, labor and upkeep is minimal compared to many operations of this size and quality. Members receive a monthly financial statement. A new owner/member will simply be stepping into a great recreational situation in one of the most sought-after hunting areas in the South. Note: Any prospective buyer must be approved by the Lookout Point Land Co, LLC members prior to a sale. Listed at $775,000.
Additional Property Features:
- Deer hunting is some of the best in the state- quality mature bucks
- Over 60 deer stands, most of which are 2 man fiberglass box stands
- Over 1200 acres are dedicated for bow hunting only
- Hundreds of acres of food plots and the year-around feeding program are maintained by caretaker
- 10 miles of Mississippi River bank, providing hundreds of acres of sandbar
- Deeded lot on the Mississippi River bluff, where a large camp can be built overlooking the river
- Airstrip on the tract for members
- Helicopter Medevac service for emergencies
- Camp is just over 1300 heated sq. ft. and has 2 large bedrooms & 2 full baths
- Common area kitchen/dining room, covered skinning building and cooler are just a short walk from your camp
- A select timber harvest of approx. 300 acres per year will begin in 2015
- 29 shares comprising the total membership own the timber and most of the mineral rights
Contact RecLand Realty, LLC, for details about this unique property offering as well as other properties for sale in Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Texas.
RecLand Realty is a LANDFLIP Professional Account customer and recently took advantage of the new Pro Package Deal and currently has some awesome new banners running on our entire network of land for sale websites. The LANDFLIP team strives to provide excellent service to our loyal customers such as RecLand Realty and we look forward to extending an advertising partnership well into the future.
For details on advertising your land listings on LANDFLIP, click here.