On Thursday, February 15th, 2018, at 10:00 AM CST, bidders will gather for the auction of 429+/- acre ranch in Grady County, Oklahoma. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to bid on an exceptional ranch with versatile potential to make a functional cow/calf, stocker or preconditioning operation. The property is well fenced and cross-fenced with clean Bermuda grass throughout and approximately 70 acres of well-managed Love grass for intensive grazing opportunity. This ranch for sale has excellent investment potential with close proximity to Chickasha (20± miles) and Oklahoma City (61± miles). Don’t miss out on a fantastic property.
- Versatile potential for a functional cow/calf, stocker, or preconditioning operation
- Well fenced and cross fenced
- 100% open
- All pastures have surface ponds and/or above ground water tanks via 2 wells and 1 1/2” water line throughout property
- Rush Springs Aquifer
- Automatic watering troughs
- Horse shed with tack room
- Metal shop with dirt floor
- Calving barn with attached feed/hay storage
- 16′ x 6’6” platform digital livestock scales
- Strong pipe/sucker rod cattle working facilities, Pearson chute and numerous traps
- 2 overhead feed bins
- Semi loading chute with large truck loading area
- Blacktop road frontage on 3 sides
The location of the upcoming auction will be Lions Club, 200 W Blakely Ave, Rush Springs, Oklahoma, 73082.
Property Tour: Sunday, January 21, 1-4 PM & by appointment.
Contact United Country | Buford Resources Real Estate & Auction or visit their website for complete details, terms & conditions, disclosures, maps, and other information pertaining to this February 15th ranch auction.
LANDFLIP is proud that United Country Real Estate chooses to advertise and feature their land auctions on the LANDFLIP NETWORK.
Advertise your land auction on the LANDFLIP NETWORK! If you have questions or would like to speak with someone about showcasing your property listing, call us at 877-339-LAND (5263).