AFM Land Sales, LLC is pleased to exclusively offer Ochwalkee Creek Preserve in Laurens County, Georgia. The 691 +/- acre property known as “Ochwalkee Creek Timberlands,” is a unique opportunity to purchase a large, contiguous and unencumbered block of investment grade timberland. It’s convenient to multiple timber markets, residential and commercial growth, and is bounded by an ample amount of state and county roads.
Ochwalkee Creek Preserve is very diverse and offers substantial cash flow opportunities for both present and future income through timber production, conservation easements, and recreation. In addition, there are endless possibilities to create and enhance wildlife habitat across the ownership.
Property Attributes Include:
- Approx. 85% of merchantable planted and natural pine timber
- 15% mature hardwood bottoms, food plots & interior roads
- Diverse age class of pine pulpwood, pine chip-n-saw, pine saw timber & pole logs
- Approx. 20,000 total tons of merchantable pine plantations
- Offering immediate and future cash flows
- 5+ miles of interior road system, accessing all areas of property
- Exceptional creek frontage and ideal lake site
- 3rd generation ownership and bordered by large landowners
- Convenient to I-16, Savannah, Macon, Dublin and Statesboro
- Opportunity for hunting: deer, turkey, quail, ducks, doves
This timberland property is listed for sale by Nathan Greer with AFM Land Sales, a rural real estate brokerage with more than 40 years of experience. The staff at AFM Land Sales is devoted full-time to the marketing of timberland investments, recreational/hunting tracts, plantations and farm properties. Their real estate staff provides extensive direct market exposure via a network of offices in multiple states.
Because AFM Land Sales has a LANDFLIP Professional Account, land buyers can effortlessly view maps, points of interests and location boundaries with LANDFLIP’s enhanced mapping features. Contact AFM Land Sales for more information on this property as well as other properties currently offered for sale.
To learn more about featuring your listing(s) on LANDFLIP for increased exposure, call 877-339-5263 or send an email. Whether it’s opening a new account, featuring a listing, or designing an eye-catching banner, we can help you design a marketing plan to get your listing sold!