Here at LANDFLIP, we constantly strive to offer a user-friendly platform and top-notch customer support to our site visitors that are interested in buying or selling land. We listen to suggestions and feedback from our users and endeavor to deliver the most advanced features and tools. LANDFLIP is excited to announce to two new features that we recently rolled out on three of our land for sale websites: LOTFLIP, FARMFLIP and RANCHFLIP.
New Full-Screen Map Search
Mapping is a valuable tool for both real estate agents and prospective land buyers. Location is the first rule of real estate, and having a great mapping tool allows agents and buyers to spend less time in the search process and concentrate only on those properties that fit the bill. Here are a few highlights of the new map search:
- Tract boundaries (on listings that have them) when you zoom in
- Turn on both county and zip code layers in upper right corner
- Listing panel on the right updates with map movement
- Featured and Pro listings highlighted on the map and the panel
Improved “Find” Box Search
LANDFLIP has made it virtually effortless for agents and buyers to create a shortlist of land for sale for those on a quest for the perfect piece of property in the desired location. Highlights of the simpler “Find” box search include:
- Search by country, state, county, city and zip in one place
- Ability to search by zip code
- Autocomplete now provides suggestions based on what you’re typing in the box
We invite you to give the new features a try and we welcome your feedback! Thank you to the real estate agents and land buyers for choosing LANDFLIP and our network of sites to begin your search for land across the U.S. and abroad.
For details on showcasing your land listings on LANDFLIP, click here.