The Morgan Farm in Marion County, Georgia, is a beautiful, 920 acre old family farm located in Georgia’s “Farming Corridor”. The property can be purchased as a whole or divided to suit the needs of the buyer. The current owner is ready to enter retirement and has priced the farm aggressively. A recent survey, FSA farm maps, USDA soil maps, historical cruise + estimated timber CMV are all available upon request.
- Available as a whole or will divide to suit buyer
- Excellent soils for agriculture or pasture
- 300 acres of irrigated row-crop land
- 170 acres of non-irrigated farmland, hayfields, & timber
- 450 acres of timberland, planted pine + mature natural timber (no cruise)
- 4 poultry houses provide steady income + fertilizer for crops
- Perfect candidate for CRP Longleaf Program
- Property is not encumbered by perpetual conservation easement – important tract to preserve
This farmland property is listed for sale by Adam Henley with Henley Land Brokerage. Headquartered in Macon, Georgia, they specialize in “Unique Rural and Waterfront Properties” in Central and South Georgia. Their goal is to assist with your land buying and selling needs in a professional business-like manner.
Henley Land Brokerage is one of our newest customers and LANDFLIP is proud they choose to advertise their land for sale on LANDFLIP. If you are considering selling or purchasing real estate, contact them today.
To learn more about advertising on LANDFLIP and our network of land for sale websites (LOTFLIP, FARMFLIP, and RANCHFLIP), click here.