The Mill House Plantation in Hancock County, Georgia, is a sprawling 430 acre estate located in Sparta. The diverse, income-producing property features a beautiful 4,500 sq. ft. home that overlooks the Ogeechee River. Buyers can enjoy the income benefits from cattle and pecans, and take advantage of the outstanding hunting throughout the property. Listed at $2,950,000.
- Sprawling estate on an incredibly diverse, income producing property
- 4,500 +/- sq. ft. stately home rests on a hill that overlooks the Ogeechee River
- The Old Mayfield Mill Dam is perfectly positioned downstream of the property
- The dam allows the 1 mile river frontage to be 3 times the normal width for excellent fishing and boating
- Enjoy the income benefits from cattle and pecans
- Outstanding hunting throughout the property
- Access options include paved road frontage, key coded gate, manicured interior roads and helipad (with storage)
- 2 additional guest cabins and multiple barns
- 90 miles to Atlanta and 1 hour to Augusta National
This incredible property is listed for sale by Adam Griffin with Georgia Land Company, a full service brokerage company specializing in land investments across the state of Georgia. Georgia Land Company has land to suit the needs of investors, sportsmen, or recreational users. As strong advocates of good land stewardship practices, Georgia Land Company enjoys helping landowners accomplish their timber, wildlife, recreation and aesthetic goals.
Georgia Land Company is a LANDFLIP Professional Account customer and recently took advantage of the new Pro Package Deal and currently have awesome new banners running on our entire network of land for sale websites. The LANDFLIP team strives to provide excellent service to our loyal customers such as Georgia Land Company and we look forward to extending an advertising partnership well into the future.
For details on advertising your land listings on LANDFLIP, click here.