This Rural Tract with Lake and Cabins, located in Crawford County, Georgia, is an outdoorsman’s dream. The property is totally set up for hunting and fishing! The 137 +/- acre property features 2 cabins overlooking an 11-acre lake, mature timber, food plots, plenty of big deer, turkey, ducks, and small game. Added bonus: adjacent 300 acres is available for hunting lease.
- 11 acre mature lake, stocked & managed (bass, bream, catfish and crappie) One of the nicest lakes in Middle Georgia, also stocked stocked with sterile carp for grass control
- Perfect for a destination venue or equestrian facility
- Perfect for multiple families to live and enjoy the same slice of heaven
- Beautifully manicured mature hardwood & pine timber
- Rustic cabin and shop and a large 75′ x 50′ metal equipment barn
- 10 acre pasture (new fencing & cross-fencing) perfect for cattle, horses, goats, or llamas
- Approximately 2800′ paved road frontage for future divisions
- 36 miles to Macon, 61 miles to Columbus, 82 miles to Atlanta Airport
This recreational land for sale is offered by Adam Henley of Henley Land Brokerage and shown by appointment only. Buyer must pre-qualify prior to showing. Headquartered in Macon, Georgia, they specialize in marketing unique rural property for sale in Middle and South Georgia. Their goal is to assist with your land buying and selling needs in a professional business-like manner.
Adam Henley is a LANDFLIP Pro Seller and we’re proud he chooses to showcase his Georgia land for sale on the LANDFLIP NETWORK. If you are considering selling or purchasing real estate, contact him today.
To learn more about advertising your land for sale on the LANDFLIP NETWORK call us at 877-339-LAND (5263).