The newly listed McCutcheon Ranch, in Jewell County, Kansas, is comprised of 220 +/- acres of lush scenic grassland with an excellent mixture of hardwoods/cedar trees (+/-110 acres of timber). You have to see this property to grasp all that it offers.
The westernmost 80 acres is covered in incredible hardwood timber with the creek meandering North to South. Steep hillsides and excellent terrain changes are everywhere throughout this property. Nestled in the valley of the centermost 80 acres lies a breathtaking 4 acre pond surrounded by excellent timber, scenic hillsides, and another creek to top it off. Lastly, the easternmost 80 acres is a continuation of the center 80 acres, boasting more timber and diverse terrain, as well as two additional ponds.
The McCutcheon Ranch offers outstanding hunting and fishing opportunities all in one fine package. Rio Grande turkeys consistently roost in the hardwood trees while the creek bottom is hammered with whitetail deer sign and trails. Thick habitat cover and tree lined hillsides provide some excellent bedding and travel corridors for multiple game species. Bobwhite quail can be heard whistling from end to end of the hunting land.
Not only do the ponds offer some most excellent waterfowl hunting during the winter season, but are also teeming with various types of underwater life. They are loaded with multiple species of fish that can be seen swimming from the banks. In addition to all the great hunting and fishing aspects, this recreational ranch for sale also allows for other outdoors activities including camping, hiking, and target shooting.
- 220 +/- acres of remarkable water, timber, and grasslands
- Multiple creeks/natural springs with excellent hardwood and cedar cover
- 110 +/- acres of timber
- 3 separate ponds loaded with fish
- Incredible whitetail hunting
- Healthy numbers of Rio Grande turkeys roost on the property
- Sitting in the middle of the Central Flyway, this tract offers excellent waterfowl hunting opportunities
- The mature hardwood trees offer endless tree stand locations
- The impressive diversity of terrain gives you a sense that you are walking through a valley in the foothills
- Excellent build site locations
- Sitting 1.5 miles from the Republic River, providing more habitat and water source for the local wildlife
- 100% of seller’s mineral and water rights shall transfer
- County maintained road
- Convenient access with HWY 14 less than 1/2 mile away
- 1/2 mile south of the Kansas/Nebraska state line
- 5 miles north of Lovewell Reservoir and Lovewell State Park
- 3 miles south of Superior, NE – (Superior Municipal Airport)
- Located 2 hrs from Lincoln, NE; 2 hrs 45 min from Omaha, NE; 1 hr 30 min from Grand Island, NE; 1 hr 30 min from Salina, KS
This Kansas land for sale is offered by Connor Williams with Hayden Outdoors Real Estate. Contact Connor for more information on this property or to schedule a private showing. Financial verification is required. Hayden Outdoors Real Estate is a family owned real estate company and brokerage with a background in the cattle and ranching business. Hayden Outdoors is currently licensed in real estate in Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Missouri, Alaska, Iowa, Oregon, Idaho, Nebraska, South Dakota, Oklahoma, Wyoming, New Mexico, Texas and Utah. Outdoor recreation is deep in their hearts and minds, and it is what drives the team at Hayden Outdoors. Hayden Outdoors represents buyers and sellers of the finest land, ranches, and farm properties for sale.
LANDFLIP is proud to have Hayden Outdoors as a Professional Account Customer and Partner. Contact their team for details about their current properties for sale and look for their display ads across our network of sites.
To learn more about advertising your land for sale on the LANDFLIP NETWORK call us at 877-339-LAND (5263).