Now is the time to secure your seat for the second annual LANDTHINK Summit, to be held at Gwinnett Center on September 29, 2011. If you’ve been thinking about attending, take advantage of our special Early Bird Pricing before it comes to an end on September 1st– that’s just 2 DAYS away! Smart Passes jump to $169 after September 1st and then to $199 at the door (if available) because seating capacity is limited.
Conference participants from all over the country can expect an exhilarating and energized event with the opportunity to gain knowledge, make connections, engage with industry experts and share ideas on issues related to land.
Wondering what your Smart Pass will get you?
- Plenary sessions from a panel of highly respected, expert speakers from all sectors of the land industry
- 6 Hours Continuing Education credit for licensed real estate professionals
- CFE Credit for Foresters that has been review and approved by the Society of American Foresters
- Fun-filled charity auction to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Peer-to-peer networking opportunities and social lunch
- Results of the LANDTHINK Land Market Survey, designed to provide a comprehensive assessment of the land market
To make this professional conference even more affordable, we have also established discounted hotel rates near the venue for our guests. Attendance at the 2011 LANDTHINK Summit is an investment in you and your business. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Read what last year’s guests had to say about the inaugural LANDTHINK Summit.
Take the LANDTHINK Land Market Survey Before Time Runs Out
If you haven’t already participated in the LANDTHINK Survey, time is quickly running out. The survey takes less than 5 minutes to complete and once completed, you will be entered to win a new Apple iPad 2! The results of the survey will provide a comprehensive assessment of the land market including an industry perspective on trends, the land market temperature, what areas are thriving or merely surviving and much more. Only Summit guests will hear the results, so mark your calendar now.
Get your Early Bird Smart Pass before the offer expires on September 1st and preview our full agenda for 2011.