Mark Walters & Company bring advanced real estate and auction marketing strategies to their work in the Florida real estate market. Mark Walters, broker and president, leads a staff whose expertise translates into excellence in personal service and efficient transactions when buying and selling.
This 410ac Hunting Preserve & Lodge in Okeechobee County, Florida, has a seven foot high game-fenced perimeter. The property is currently in use as a game and hunting preserve and cattle ranch, but this beautiful site could be used as a hunting destination, a corporate retreat or for a multitude of other purposes including residential development at one dwelling unit (DU) per five acres. The road frontage has tree hedges for privacy, along with secured entries. This is a beautiful property that offers multiple uses for future owners. Listed at $3,000,000.
- Picturesque, lush hammocks & cypress wetlands
- 132 acres improved pastures
- Whitetail deer breeding program
- Deer breeding pens
- 7 enclosed hunting blinds
- 1,815 sq. ft., 3BD/3.5BA lodge with concrete block structure (CBS)/Cypress siding, and all-around porches
- 1,728 sq. ft. screened entertainment pavilion with commercial kitchen and walk-in cooler
- Four RV hookups w/ patios, caretaker cottage, shop/feed barn w/ stalls, and equipment shed
This property is listed for sale by Mark Walters & Company. Their staff will work with you to accomplish your real estate and personal property purchase and sale goals.
Since they are a Professional Account subscriber, land buyers can effortlessly view maps, points of interests and location boundaries with LANDFLIP’s enhanced mapping features. Please contact Mark Walters & Company with any questions you may have regarding this listing or to inquire about their range of services.
To learn more about becoming a LANDFLIP advertiser, click here.