Mark Walters & Company bring advanced real estate and auction marketing strategies to their work in the Florida real estate market. Mark Walters, broker and president, leads a staff whose expertise translates into excellence in personal service and efficient transactions when buying and selling.
This 410 acre Hunting Preserve & Lodge in Okeechobee County, Florida, has a seven foot high game-fenced perimeter. The property is currently in use as a game and hunting preserve and cattle ranch, but this beautiful site could be used as a hunting destination, a corporate retreat or for a multitude of other purposes including residential development at one dwelling unit (DU) per five acres. The road frontage has tree hedges for privacy, along with secured entries. This beautiful Florida land for sale offers multiple uses for future owners.
- Picturesque, lush hammocks & cypress wetlands
- 132 acres improved pastures
- Whitetail deer breeding program
- Deer breeding pens
- 7 enclosed hunting blinds
- 1,815 sq. ft., 3BD/3.5BA lodge with concrete block structure (CBS)/Cypress siding, and all-around porches
- 1,728 sq. ft. screened entertainment pavilion with commercial kitchen and walk-in cooler
- Four RV hookups w/ patios, caretaker cottage, shop/feed barn w/ stalls, and equipment shed
This property is listed for sale by Mark Walters & Company. Their staff will work with you to accomplish your real estate and personal property purchase and sale goals.
Since they are a Professional Account subscriber, land buyers can effortlessly view maps, points of interests and location boundaries with LANDFLIP’s enhanced mapping features. Please contact Mark Walters & Company with any questions you may have regarding this listing or to inquire about their range of services.
Learn more about advertising your land for sale on LANDFLIP.