The Grinders Switch Farm in Hickman County, Tennessee, is uniquely situated on the scenic Duck River and is a magnificent 1,797 acre compound. The Tennessee farm for sale boasts a 13,000 sq. ft. main residence, built in 2009, on the edge of one of the most scenic hilltops in the Duck River valley. Grinders Switch Farm is offered as a turn-key property. Located just 75 minutes from downtown Nashville and easily accessible by several routes and airports. Listed for sale at $7,985,000.
- Custom crafted main residence features elegant interior finishes with detailed craftsmanship
- Smart wiring controls security, HVAC, lighting, entertainment, curtains and blinds
- Complete privacy with a gated entrance
- Farm manager’s house by main entrance
- Multi-level salt water infinity pool with astounding views
- Drive-in storage for four-wheelers and hunting gear
- Elevator to all floors
- Wine cellar
- Gun vault room
- Geothermal HVAC
- Guest house that sleeps 12
- 9,000 sq. ft. barn with indoor archery range and additional living quarters
Several hundred thousand pine trees have been reforested. Bottomland is partially leased for row crops. All equipment necessary to manage and further improve the property is included.
The farm was the vision of a retired home builder and his wife, who have created a haven for quiet country living and almost any form of recreational pursuit imaginable: hiking, four-wheeling, on and off-road cycling, hunting, fishing, swimming, trail riding, etc. Years of Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA) program guidance has resulted in a very healthy and productive whitetail herd and dozens of food plots and stands are in place.
This beautiful farm is listed for sale by Jay Barron, broker and Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) with Barron Properties. Jay is one of the top land professionals in Tennessee and is an avid conservationist and fly fisherman with a love of the outdoors.
Barron Properties is a Professional Account subscriber and currently has this farm showcased on the LANDFLIP NETWORK. Contact Jay for more information on this estate property as well as other Tennessee land for sale.
To advertise your farm for sale on the LANDFLIP NETWORK call us at 877-339-LAND (5263).