AFM Real Estate is pleased to announce the exclusive offering of Maynard’s Mill Farms in Monroe County, Georgia. This property contains 95 +/- contiguous acres which are near the historic town of Forsyth and also near urban centers of Macon and Atlanta.
These secluded acres offer a rare combination of ideal size, habitat diversity, and well-managed merchantable timberland. The location, abundance of wildlife and water resources makes this an appealing recreational investment opportunity available in central Georgia.
Property Attributes Include:
- 95 +/- acres of total acres of land
- 58 +/- acres of well managed 1999 loblolly pine
- 25 +/- acres of mature hardwoods
- 2.5 +/- acres fully stocked pond
- 3 +/- acres of wildlife plots
- Extensively managed for bream and bass
- Custom built dock
- 1350+ feet along Maynard’s Mill Rd.
- Surrounded by large private landowners
- An abundance of deer, turkey, doves, and ducks
- 5 miles to Downtown Forsyth, GA
- 5 miles to Monroe County High School
- Convenient to Atlanta and Macon
This recreational farm for sale is offered by Nathan Greer, with American Forest Management, who’ve been helping landowners manage, sell, buy, improve, and enjoy millions of acres of land for over 50 years. With land transactions valued at over $3 billion, they have the most experienced and technically talented professionals in the industry. Unlike average real estate generalists, their sales people are land specialists having commercial, forestry, appraisal, farming and wildlife management backgrounds.
Nathan Greer is a Professional Seller and we’re proud he chooses to advertise his Georgia land for sale on the LANDFLIP NETWORK. Contact him for more information on this property or to schedule a private tour.
To advertise your land for sale on the LANDFLIP NETWORK, call 877-339-5263. Whether it’s opening a new account, showcasing a listing, or creating an eye-catching display ads, we can help you design a marketing plan to get your listing sold.