The Elko Creek Shooting Preserve, located in Houston County, Georgia, is an ideal recreational and timberland investment located in the heart of Central Georgia. The 509 acre tract is loaded with all types of wild game and surrounded by large landowners. The property consists of well managed and heavily stocked pre-merchantable and merchantable pine and hardwood bottoms. Property is easily accessible from I-75, with an easy drive to Perry, Warner Robins, Macon and Atlanta. Listed for sale at $1,068,900.
Property attributes include:
- Loblolly and Long-Leaf Pine (well managed, various age class)
- Mature hardwood bottoms along Elko Creek
- 8 + Acres natural, private lake loaded with Largemouth Bass and Crappie
- Natural duck habitat (Wood Ducks, Mallards, Teal, etc.)
- Planted mature Sawtooth Oaks surrounding deer plots
- Paved frontage along Elko Road and Highway 26 Access
- Excellent interior road system accessing all areas
- Planted food plots and deer stands
- Excellent food sources for deer, turkey, ducks and other wild game
This beautiful shooting preserve is listed for sale by Nathan Greer with AFM Land Sales, a rural real estate brokerage with more than 40 years of experience. The staff at AFM Land Sales is devoted full-time to the marketing of timberland investments, recreational/hunting tracts, plantations and farm properties. Their real estate staff provides extensive direct market exposure via a network of offices in multiple states.
Since they are a Professional Account subscriber, land buyers can effortlessly view maps, points of interests and location boundaries with LANDFLIP’s enhanced mapping features. Contact AFM Land Sales for more information on this property as well as other properties for sale across Georgia.
To learn more about becoming a LANDFLIP advertiser, click here.