The Estate at Keyah Grande is a Spanish- inspired gem, intimately nestled on 200 plus acres and adjacent to thousands of acres of pristine mountain wilderness in the heart of Colorado’s San Juan Mountains. This beautiful 16,000 sq. ft. home offers eight graciously appointed suites and numerous gathering areas with the finest of furnishings, creating an elegant environment to welcome family and friends.
Keyah Grande means “big country” and has been home to elk, mule deer, black bear, and mountain lion for thousands of years. Perched atop a mountain peak in a tranquil setting with spectacular vistas at every turn, this intimate home offers refined elegance, surrounded by the rustic natural elements of Southwestern Colorado. The acreage offers a variety of recreation opportunities as well as direct access to adjacent forest service lands. This area is known for its trophy elk and mule dear.
Located in Archuleta County, the Estate at Keyah Grande is just 38 miles east of Durango, Colorado, off of Highway 160. The grand entry gate is on the north side of Highway 160 and its presence offers a wonderful sense of arrival to a very special place. The ranch drive leads through various meadows and stands of Ponderosa Pines as it climbs to the estate, which is perched on a hillside at an elevation of 7,400 feet above sea level. A very special opportunity! Offered for sale at $6,997,000.
- Private gated entry
- 200+ acres, with wildflower covered meadows, thick woodlands of ponderosa pine and various evergreens, rock outcroppings and lush riparian areas
- Abundant year-round wildlife
- Beautiful gardens and large outdoor fire pit
- Shared amenity plan within Keyah Grande compound
- Access to the San Juan National Forest
- Pool and spa
- Multiple decks and patios
- A beautiful, natural landscape surrounds the estate and is irrigated by a sprinkler system
- Central water system providing exceptional artesian well water
- Five of the bedroom suites are air-conditioned
- Boiler system supplies limitless hot water for family and guests, in addition to household uses
This spectacular estate is listed for sale by Tom and Zach Morse with Legacy Properties West Sotheby’s International Realty. Whether the dream is to own a legacy ranch, have a home on a world-class trout stream or live in a luxury mountain golf community, their team is committed to helping find the perfect place in an easeful and joyous way. Legacy Properties West Sotheby’s International Realty has the unique advantage of being able to support buyers and sellers with the best expertise and support systems in the industry.
Since they are a Professional Account subscriber, land buyers can effortlessly view maps, points of interests and location boundaries with LANDFLIP’s enhanced mapping features. Contact Tom and Zach Morse with Legacy Properties West Sotheby’s International Realty for guidance and advice when contemplating a ranch or recreational property purchase.
To learn more about advertising on LANDFLIP and our network of land for sale websites (LOTFLIP, FARMFLIP, and RANCHFLIP), click here.