This is an excellent opportunity to purchase multi-use recreational land for sale in Georgia. The 261 +/- acre tract in Washington County is a sub-dividers dream property and presents limitless division opportunities! The property can be divided into a 163 and 72 acre parcel. There are two homes on adjacent property that are available at an additional price. Listed at $337,995.
- 68 acres (+/-) of improved pasture, fenced and cross-fenced
- Almost 10,000 feet of county road frontage, paved & dirt roads
- 3 acre stocked fishing pond provides plenty of water for use as a potential cattle farm
- Some bottomland & wet-weather creeks
- Georgia hunting land at its best
- 6 acre Beaver Pond, perfect waterfowl habitat
- Upland is natural regeneration
- Close to the town of Harrison
This property is listed for sale by Adam Henley with Henley Land Brokerage. Headquartered in Macon, Georgia, they specialize in “Unique Rural and Waterfront Properties” in Central and South Georgia. Their goal is to assist with your land buying and selling needs in a professional business-like manner.
Henley Land Brokerage is one of our newest customers and LANDFLIP is proud they choose to advertise their land for sale on LANDFLIP. If you are considering selling or purchasing real estate, contact them today.
Advertise your Georgia land for sale on LANDFLIP and our network of websites (LOTFLIP, FARMFLIP, and RANCHFLIP).