Corbin Hall Farm, located in the northwest section of Middlesex County, Virginia, near the small waterfront community of Water View. Comprised of 2000+ acres, the property offers more than seven miles of frontage on the Rappahannock River, LaGrange Creek and Weekes Creek.
The immediate area is primarily a farming community that produces soybeans, wheat and corn. Boundary lines form a natural peninsula with the Rappahannock River to the east, LaGrange Creek to the west, and Weekes Creek to the north. Collectively, the property has approximately seven miles of frontage on these three bodies of water. There are a variety of farm-related outbuildings such as barns, sheds, silos, and metal grain bins. A new grain elevator has been constructed and riprap has been added along bulkheads. Listed for sale at $23,500,000.
Additional Property Features:
- 1,500 acres of highly productive cropland
- 250 acres of pastureland
- 293 acres of woodland, marshland, ponds, & homesites
- Manor House- 2 story masonry home, constructed in 1971 and finely crafted with elegant interior features
- River Cottage- Approximately 1,442 sq. ft., 3BD/3BA home
- Guest Cottage- Located behind the River Cottage, this one room frame guest house measures 14’ x 20’ and has a front screened porch
- Tenant House- This one-story dwelling has a metal roof, some vinyl siding, some replacement windows, and a 7’ x 20.5’ covered front porch
- Cape Cod Style Tenant House- This dwelling has a full basement, a composition shingle roof, replacement windows, gutters and downspouts, a screened porch, and a small rear porch.
- Located 60 miles east of Richmond and 25 miles southeast of Washington, D.C.
This exquisite farm is listed for sale by Rick Walden. with Virginia Estates. The REALTORS® at “Virginia Estates” serve the city of Charlottesville, Richmond, Central Virginia, Madison, Greene, the Shenandoah Valley, Wintergreen, Scottsville, Albemarle County and Lynchburg. Whether you need assistance in Charlottesville, the Shenandoah Valley or Richmond, their agents can assist you throughout the entire process – from finding the right property thru closing and beyond.
Since they are a Professional Account subscriber, land buyers can effortlessly view maps, points of interests and location boundaries with LANDFLIP’s enhanced mapping features. Contact Rick with Virginia Estates at 877-646-8800 for more information on Corbin Hall Farm as well as other farmland, acreage and investment properties in Virginia.
To learn more about becoming a LANDFLIP advertiser, click here.