This premium Certified Organic Medicinal Herb Farm, in Clark County, Washington, is located on a sprawling 54 acre estate with a luxury home. The primary crops grown on the farm are Goldenseal, Ginkgo and Ginseng. There is a full production facility on site, with state of the art washing & drying facility, that is totally compliant with the FDA and related regulations.
Approximately $800K of certified organic crop is currently in the ground with room to add another 10 acres- representing an additional $1 million plus of product. Ginseng and Goldenseal are 4-year crops and are rotated in a 4-year cycle. Each acre generates $100-$125K of revenue in each 4-year cycle. Currently the farm is harvesting 2 acres of crop per year and replanting 2 acres.
Certified organic crops generally bring in two times the revenue over non-certified crops. A strong customer base ensures purchase orders for the entire fall crop are in place by March of each season.
A large equipment barn with lean-to’s, as well as farm equipment is included in the sale. There’s a lunch room and bathroom area for employees and a laundry facility for staff in the production room. The farm boasts a great seasoned and trained staff for farm and home maintenance.
A gorgeous, 5,700 sq. ft. 4-bedroom custom home sits among the lush estate.
Home Features Include:
- Dramatic open beamed cathedral ceilings
- Floor to ceiling stone fireplace with raised hearth
- Huge picture windows
- Spacious kitchen with tile floors and granite countertops
- Walk-in pantry
- Dacor double ovens and 6-burner cooktop
- Sub-Zero refrigerator and large nook area
- Oversized formal dining room with crown molding & wainscoting
- Family room with hardwood floors
- Built-in cherry cabinets and a wet bar
- Master suite with sun room/exercise room
- Large walk-in closet with built-ins
- Heated tile floors in bathroom, jetted tub and walk-in steam shower
- Bonus/Billiards room with 9 ft. ceilings and wet bar
- Upstairs living with 3 large bedrooms, media room, attic storage and large finished storage room
- Beautiful outdoor living with covered outdoor patio
- Built-in wood fireplace and propane BBQ
- Koi ponds and lovely gardens
All of this on over 54 acres; 2 tax parcels. There’s city water for home and well water for home sprinkler system and farm irrigation.
This organic farm for sale is offered by Scott Combs, of Scott Combs Real Estate, part of Real Living Real Estate. Their team of professionals have extraordinary backgrounds and over 50 years of combined expertise in sales, land acquisition and development, new construction, hospitality, customer service, marketing, and business. The Scott Combs Real Estate team looks forward to being a part of your buying or selling experience.
Scott is one of our newest Pro Sellers! Watch for more of his listings coming soon to the LANDFLIP NETWORK. Contact Scott for more information on this Washington farm as well as other listings in the Vancouver area.
To learn more about advertising your land for sale on the LANDFLIP NETWORK call us at 877-339-LAND (5263).