Campbellton Farms, in Jackson County, Florida, is the most beautiful turn-key agricultural estate and investment available on the market today. The farm is 766 acres of rolling pastureland and cropland, fully fenced, with open hardwood and pine hammocks and ponds, giving the property a unique Old World character. The beauty of the landscape is matched by that of the luxurious estate home, a second farmhouse, large enclosed metal equipment building, and long list of included machinery, finalizing this all-inclusive opportunity as one of the best values in high-class country living currently for sale. There are no limits to the enjoyment that a property of this caliber provides! This Florida farm for sale is located just 20 minutes south of Dothan, Alabama, and less than an hour from Panama City, Florida.
Campbellton Farms is 766 acres of highly productive rolling red-clay vistas in one of the most highly sought-after locations in North Florida. Of the total acreage, 268 acres are currently leased for hay production, 226 acres are leased for row crops producing peanuts and cotton, and 191 acres are in picturesque Old Florida hardwood hammocks, natural upland pine, and cypress bottomland. The property’s 6-mile perimeter is entirely fenced, making this an ideal option for the horse enthusiast or cattle operator.
Additional Land Features:
- Upland soils are nearly all USDA Prime Farmland
- 4 wells on the property providing water for all buildings
- Irrigation for all landscaping (including the live oak and azalea-lined main drive)
- Additional 10 water spigots spread around the property
- Two ponds are on the land (one 7.5-acre and one 1.5-acre) providing opportunities for fishing, duck hunting, and additional irrigation
- Each pond has a dedicated well and can be filled during dry periods to protect fish populations
- High-quality hay and forage on the property and abundant shelter for wildlife
- Strong deer and turkey populations
- Dove fields could easily be established to increase available recreation options
The elegance of the surrounding landscape meets its match in the refinement of the primary estate. Built in 2009, the 7,187 square feet of heated and cooled space with 6 bedrooms, 4 full-baths and 2 half-baths provide ample space for visitors and endless options for entertaining. The grounds are fully landscaped, irrigated and manicured, designed to increase in beauty over time. For the best experience, please take the 3D virtual tour of the main house on the FARMFLIP listing page.
Additional Estate Features:
- Large living room with built-in entertainment center and bookcase, built-in movie projector and drop-down screen, and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the patio and pool
- Spacious kitchen with high-end appliances, abundant cabinet and counter space and eat-in breakfast nook with pool views
- 5 bedrooms, 3 full-baths and 2 half-baths with large closets and windows (an additional bed and bath are in the pool house)
- Butler’s pantry with decorative cabinetry to house fine china, silverware and table settings, and cellared wines
- Large laundry room with additional cabinet space, sink, and counter space
- Separate office room with large windows providing light and views out over the pasture
- Exercise room with floor-to-ceiling mirrors
- Concrete-walled “safe room” with dedicated air vent and phone line
- Pool-side terrace and separate pool house (with a finished bedroom and bath)
- Enclosed generator room which houses a Cat whole-house diesel generator
- 2,400 square foot (heated and cooled) traditional farmhouse on the grounds
Campbellton Farms is a truly turn-key investment, and comes with everything you need to maintain the property. Additional improvements to the grounds include a 100’x50′ enclosed metal storage building with office, bathroom, and power. It adds more covered space with a built-on lean-to, and there is another 30’x95′ pole barn nearby. A complete list of equipment included in the sale can be found on the FARMFLIP listing page.
The combination of productivity and luxury offered with Campbellton Farms creates a value picture worthy of consideration by any serious buyer of agricultural estates. In addition to the income production, the nearly 2 miles of Highway 231 frontage and development potential present an opportunity for a conservation easement for anyone interested in tax reduction holdings.
This productive agriculture farm for sale is offered by Daniel Hautamaki, with Southeastern Land Group. Daniel specializes in timberland and agricultural investments and recreational properties across Florida and in Southeast Alabama. His role as Operations Manager for forestry consulting firm Land & Timber Management has afforded him a wealth of granular experience with land management and getting the most out of a rural property.
Daniel Hautamaki is a LANDFLIP Pro Seller and we’re proud he chooses to showcase his land for sale on the LANDFLIP NETWORK.
To learn more about advertising your farm for sale on the LANDFLIP NETWORK call us at 877-339-LAND (5263).