United Country – Alliance Auction & Realty combines award winning Stephenville Texas auctioneers and marketing professionals, with uncompromising ethics, to provide exceptional client centered marketing services. With auctions throughout the Texas Hill Country Region, their auction firm can assist you in all of your auction needs, whether it is Stephenville homes, Texas Hill Country farms, Stephenville country homes, Stephenville land for sale, business liquidations or heavy equipment.
Brent Graves started in the auction business over 10 years ago and had the privilege of working with some of the best auctioneers in the industry. United Country – Alliance Auction & Realty is the product of those numerous years in the auction business and combining into a partnership with the national franchise United Country.
On Saturday, June 14th, 2014, at 12:00 PM CDT, bidders will gather for the auction of a private, Victorian Home, situated on 118 Acres in Glen Rose, Texas. The property will be offered in three tracts at the multi-parcel auction. Bidders can bid on any single tract, any combination or the entire property.
Tract 1: Minimum Opening Bid $250,000
- 33 +/- acres
- Approximately 5854 sq. ft. two story, 4/3.5/2, Victorian home that includes guest quarters
- Media room trimmed with Honduras Mahogany and hand-carved, ornate woodwork
- Spacious kitchen with commercial appliances
- Large, covered patios, grills, 3 Koi fish ponds, a fountain, and a kid’s playhouse
- Detached stone recreational building with a swim spa, workout room, tanning bed, and a full kitchen
- Irrigation system, a dock house that has a full kitchen, a 5000 sq. ft. office/workshop
- Additional 9000 sq. ft. building
- Interior and exterior pipe fence
- Mature and immaculate landscaping, automatic entry gate, paved driveway
- Minutes from town
Tract 2: Minimum Opening Bid $25,000
- 29 +/- acres of Coastal Bermuda with pivot sprinkler system with water currently supplied by lake pump on Tract 1. Tract 2 has separate entry.
Tract 3: Minimum Opening Bid $50,000
- 56+/- acres of Coastal Bermuda with fenced perimeter and access from County Road 313.
Bidders are strongly encouraged to preview the property prior to the sale. Previews will be: Sunday, June 1st, from 2-4PM. Sunday, June 8th, from 2-4PM. Equipment Preview: Friday, June 13th, from 10AM-5PM.
Contact United Country – Alliance Auction & Realty or visit their website for details, terms & conditions, disclosures, and other information pertaining to this June 14th auction in Texas.
Since they are a Professional Account subscriber, land buyers can effortlessly view maps, points of interests and location boundaries with LANDFLIP’s enhanced mapping features. Contact United Country – Alliance Auction & Realty for more information on this property auction as well as other properties available throughout the Texas Hill Country Region.
LANDFLIP is proud that United Country – Alliance Auction & Realty choose to advertise their services on LANDFLIP. Watch for their banner ad appearing now on our entire network of land for sale websites: LANDFLIP, LOTFLIP, FARMFLIP and RANCHFLIP.
We have great new offerings just in time for spring, including a HUGE 300×600 banner on the LANDFLIP Network! If you have questions or would like to speak with someone about banner advertising, call us at 877-339-LAND (5263) or send an email.