On Wednesday, March 23rd, 2016, at 12:30 PM EST, bidders will assemble for the auction of a 228 Acre Nursery / Farm / Timber in Prince Edward County, Virginia. The farm equipment will also be sold. The property will be offered in four tracts or its entirety and would be great for investment, commercial nursery, farmland, cattle, timber, recreation, private estate, or residential tracts.
- 120 +/- acres of nursery infrastructure including irrigation, roads, and nursery stock
- 90 +/- acres nicely wooded
- Beautiful 5 acre lake used for irrigation
- Approximately 1500′ of frontage on Spring Creek
- Buildings include a 3BR/2BA farmhouse, 762 sq.ft. office, (2) 34’x82′ equipment sheds, (2) tobacco / storage barns, (4) outbuildings around home, & (6) greenhouse frames
- Irrigation is provided to approx. 100 acres via permanent underground system of 6″ & 8″ PVC pipe leading to 164 permanent hydrants. The water is provided from the 5 acre lake by a Cornell pump w/ Deutz Model BF6L913 150hp diesel motor
- Nursery stock is very roughly estimated to be between 25,000-30,000 deciduous nursery trees between 6 to 10 years in age
- Majority of property is easily accessible via the interior road network
- Zoned A1
Tract 1: 142 +/- acres that includes the nursery operation, office, lake, 30+ acres of timber and +/-2,790′ of road frontage
Tract 2: 10 +/- acres with 810′ of road frontage. Very nicely wooded and ideal for timber or single family home.
Tract 3: 63 +/- acres that includes the farmhouse and adjacent outbuildings, all the river frontage, and approx. 46 acres of nice woodland. Accessed by 50′ easement along entrance road.
Tract 4: 13 +/- acres on the opposite side of Nursery Rd; Approx. 2,400′ of road frontage; The majority is in planted nursery stock.
The auction will be held on site at 1047 Nursery Rd, Pamplin, Virginia, 23958. Bidders are encouraged to preview the property in advance of the auction. Several preview dates have been scheduled- please visit TRFAuctions.com for a list of dates and times.
This auction is being conducted by Torrence, Read, & Forehand Auctions, a company with over 30 years experience conducting real estate auctions across Virginia. Contact their office at 434-847-7741 and visit TRFAuctions.com for complete details, terms & conditions, disclosures, maps, and other information pertaining to this March 23rd auction in Virginia.
Look for their auction listings on our entire network of land for sale websites: LANDFLIP, LOTFLIP, FARMFLIP and RANCHFLIP.
If you have questions or would like to speak with someone about featuring a listing or banner advertising, call us at 877-339-LAND (5263) or send an email. Ask us about the Pro Package Deal!